ChargePoint CPF25 Level 2 Charging Stations
The CPF25 family of charging stations is designed for select fleet and multi-family applications. For fleets, CPF25 stations are ideally suited for depot charging. For multi-family communities, CPF25 stations are intended for personal charging in assigned parking spots.
Key features of the CPF25 family:
- Energy Management: Lower both installation and electricity costs with advanced energy management tools such as panel sharing and scheduled charging.
- Access Control: Control who can use your charging stations. Assign RFID cards to vehicles or drivers and allow only those approved vehicles or drivers to charge at your stations.
- Speed: Our Level 2 CPF25 stations charge at a maximum rate of 25 RPH (miles of Range Per Hour), supplying up to 7.7 kilowatts (kW). CPF25 stations can fully charge some vehicles in less than four hours.
ChargePoint CPF25 Level 2 Links
- CPF 25 Data Sheet.pdf (2.8 MB)
- CPF25 Made Ready Specifications.pdf (3.1 MB)
- CPF25 Pedestal Mount.pdf (1.3 MB)
- CPF25 Pedestal Template.pdf (29.6 KB)
- CPF25 Power Share Kit Installation Guide.pdf (56.0 KB)
- CPF25 Wall Mount Template.pdf (29.5 KB)
- CPF25 Wall Mount with CMK.pdf (3.2 MB)
- CPF25 Wall Mount.pdf (2.3 MB)